- EPSI guarantees its product to be free from manufacturer defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period.
- If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, EPSI will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the product with a similar product.
- The warranty Will be null and Void if the product serial number and or the warranty seals have been defaced, modiﬁed or removed.
- Furthermore, this warranty does not cover deterioration or malfunction resulting from;
An accident, misuse, neglect, ﬁre, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modiﬁcation or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
b. Repair or attempted repair by anyone Unauthorized by EPSI.
c. Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
d. Virus infections to storage media.
e. Software or data loss during repair or replacement.
f. Damage to the product in transit.
g. Improper removal or installation of the Product.
h. External causes to the product, such as electric power ﬂuctuations or power failure.
i. Use of supplies or parts not meeting EPSI speciﬁcations.
j. Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
k. An adverse operating environment.
l. The product operated outside the limits of its electrical speciﬁcations, used in a manner contrary to the product's operating manual or other written instructions.
m. Warranty would not cover any kind of oxidization including PCB (Printed Circuit Board), switches and edge connectors caused by corrosion as a result of atmospheric conditions.
- Unless otherwise speciﬁed on the invoice, warranty does not cover consumables such as batteries, earphones, headphones, headsets, power adapters, volume controllers, earphones that are included with MP3/MP4 players or any other consumable components which are subject to wear and tear.
- Models covered through EPSI warranty card may differ with Speciﬁcations and Service terms as displayed on manufacturer’s web site.
- This warranty extends only to the original purchaser; the bill of sale must be produced with the warranty card to obtain this service.
- Please note, the "dead pixel Policy", applicable for LCD/LED monitors, will be provided on request.
- EPSI reserves the right to change the above conditions at its own discretion.